Pilates is a mind-body exercise that was developed by Joseph Pilates in the early 1900s. STOTT PILATES® is a contemporary, anatomically-based approach to exercise that helps maximize muscular strength and definition with a total body resistance workout.
New to Pilates? Please read our FAQs page to answer some of your questions or contact us.
A great Pilates session leaves you feeling refreshed and invigorated! Try a Pilates session today and enjoy the many benefits:
- Longer, leaner muscles
- Improves postural problems
- Increases core strength, stability, and peripheral mobility
- Enhances functional fitness, ease of movement
- Increases strength & flexibility
- Heightens body awareness
- No-impact, easy on the joints
- Can be customized to suit everyone from rehab patients to elite athletes
- Complements other methods of exercise
- Improves performance in sports (golf, swimming, tennis, etc.)
- Improves balance, coordination & circulation